Saturday, April 19, 2003

Ah! What a great weekend. And you know why? Because I didn't do a blessed thing!

Woke up around 8am, decided I wanted to sleep in some more, so I pulled the covers back up and didn't wake up until 1145am. Whoops! But it is Saturday, so that's okay!

Decided that today I would clean the bathroom. Nope, didn't get to it. I think it is mentally controlling me somehow, like I forget that it is even there until I need to pee. Hmm.

Decided that I would back up the computer, so that I could reinstall Windoze, because my computer has told my monitor that it can slack off and only show 32 colors. Didn't get to that either.

But I did balance my checkbook, get a cell phone, make goulash (Nebraskan, not Hungarian), and I am now sitting down to a late supper of fresh-baked biscuits and homemade sausage gravy. Yum!

I like weekends.

No comments: