Saturday, March 15, 2003

Ahhhhh. It is in the low 60s, and I have opened three windows in my apartment. Much better. The cats are incredibly happy to be breathing fresh air (they don't get out much). I'm also bleaching my shower curtain (canvas) to get rid of a horrific build-up of mildew (never had this problem before, must be the apartment), so it is really nice, and much safer, to get a cross-breeze through the place.

My recent accomplishments: Cleaning the rug shampooer, vacuuming the bathroom (easier than sweeping), cleaning the old litter boxes, in order to store them, doing a shitload of dishes, reserving a plane ticket to my Dad's retirement party, boxing up out of season clothes and things I just don't wear very often, cat-proofing my bedroom closet (found out that Misha was clawing at the plastic clothes "protector" that housed my wedding dress and another delicate dress, which is now snagged), tidying my coat closet, tidying my linen closet (hmm, lots of closet work lately...), and getting more snags and snarls out of Misha's coat, caused by the bath which he needed after grinding poop into his fur. Leather gloves are much better than suffering from the now-permanent scars on my hands from his teeth. Dumb cat. Okay, okay, dumb owner too.

No comments: