Saturday, March 08, 2003

Let's see, I'm getting over a nasty cold, I'm starting to box up my apartment in preparation for moving (3-4 months from now, but who's counting), and I'm trying to convince myself that while a bit of messiness keeps me sane, coffee cups stuck to the counter are not good. Cat hair all over the apartment is not good. Leaving the dirty water sit in the new rug shampooer that I bought for the express purpose of cleaning up cat-poo from all the rugs in the apartment (I actually took pictures, it was so gross) is not good. I need to clean.

But I'm still sniffly and I ache and I wanna sit on the computer and wander aimlessly around the web until I decide on a domain name and read everyone's blogs and copy down nifty craft projects and add yet another dozen books to my reading list and forget all the gazillion logons and password combinations that I have ever made up and not be able to sign-in on any of my accounts and pick up all the kleenexes lying on the floor because of my damn cold.

Dammit. I've come full circle to cleaning the apartment again.

Grumble.

No comments: