Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday Funnies

We're all slacking off at work since the boss is out sick (we're not really, Mary, no worries), so I thought I'd share the following webpages. Warning: do not drink anything while reading, you may choke to death.

Chinese menu in broken (seriously broken) English. Mmmmm, fragrant spring onion sauce explodescow son, my favorite.

The last menu item is the best: "Fuck the salt(beautiful pole) duck chin"

"and with that, I'm stuffed. Duck Bukkake always makes me feel full."

More pages:
Another Chinese menu

Episode III: The Backstroke of the West

And just to assure everyone that I'm all far equal opportunity cultural embarassment, here's a collection of mangled Chinese and Japanese symbols. Usually tattooed on someones ass.

http://www.hanzismatter.com/

Of course, I shouldn't poke too much fun. After all, I have two Chinese (Japanese?) dragons tatooed on my left hip. Who knows what that signifies. :-)

No comments: