Sunday, May 14, 2006

Stupid weather...

What the hell is up with all the cold weather lately? It's May for crying out loud, not March! I am currently in my computer room, huddled next to my space heater because I refuse to turn the heat back on.

I've been watching anime (Furuba, anyone?) all weekend, in between finishing up (or avoiding finishing) my final project for my Museum Informatics class. Right now I really wish my place had a kotatsu. Must be a great place to do homework. I usually live on the floor anyway, since I like to spread everything I'm working on in a horseshoe around me.

And then later I'd take a trip to the local onsen and soak, followed by a good meal. Ahhh....

But that will have to wait until later. Back to school work in my chilly home.

2 comments:

Full Metal Lunchbox said...

Your post made me wistful for Japan.  There is nothing like an onsen soak.  Regular hot tubs just don't compare.

But doing your homework under a kotatsu table just doesn't work.  Always made me fall asleep.

Jenn said...

Well, if I'm not going to get around to doing my homework anyway, might as well be comfortable!