Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A job for me?

I'm starting to keep an eye out for job possibilities, since I may actually be graduating this May. Well, as long as I get my incomplete classes out of the way, that is. Right now I'm torn between moving elsewhere and starting my "professional" life and staying in Champaign-Urbana and working on a "Certificate of Advanced Study," which is sort of a PhD-lite degree. It would be 40 more credits, but no qualifying exams, and a thesis instead of a dissertation. Sounds fun to me!

But then I run across job titles like this one, and think "maybe I should go the job-route, with such interesting positions!"


Coordinator of College Liaisons
Colorado State University, Fort Collins


Aren't librarians supposed to stop students from having sex in the stacks? Librarian-pimp was not one of the positions (har!) I thought I was qualified for....

No comments: