Wednesday, January 01, 2003

Happy New Year! S novym godom!

So I was sitting at my computer, eating leftover malt-o-meal (yum!) and deciding what to do with my day. Aha! I shall start another project that will never be completed! Of course, a blog, by definition, is not something that is ever complete, so I have been caught in a logic circle. Curses!

Anyway, today marks the start of a full year of being single (got officially divorced in Nov 2002) and I hope that it will be a much happier year than 2002 was. I'm making plans for Library School and enjoying living on my own. I have few bills and a regular work schedule, so that I could become much more socially active, that is, if I wanted to.

Time to go put on a sweatshirt, since I forgot to turn up the thermostat. It's kinda like the frog-in-boiling-water example: you get cold veerrrry slowly and freeze to death without noticing. Luckily, I have higher brain functions than most amphibians.

Do svidania for now....

No comments: