Thursday, June 26, 2003

Living Space

Forgot to mention that the video game was also originally a reward to myself, not just for relief of boredom. I found a new living space! A wooden floored, two-bedroom duplex on a quiet circle. Has a bit of a yard, washer/dryer hookups, and a window in the bathroom (important when you have cats). The only drawback is that I wanted a different duplex in the same circle, but that particular one wasn't available until August 18. Since my sublet is up on August 4, it made things too complicated. The duplex I did get faces North (not good for Midwest climates), has two dogs living in it (I'm allergic), and is currently filthy, filthy, filthy. The landlord will have the floors sanded and revarnished, and make sure everything is cleaned and such, but it is one more thing to worry about.

One big thing out of the way, one more big thing to go (job).

No comments: