Thursday, June 26, 2003

So, I've been unemployed for almost a month now. It would feel like more of a vacation, except it is so hot here that I don't feel like doing anything. I don't have cable, so other than watching DVDs, no moving pictures. I've been reading a lot (finished a 400 pager in 3 hours) and have been randoming perusing the internet. Basically, I'm bored, and I'm also trying to not spend any money (see reference about being unemployed).

So yesterday, I decided to install and play one of the video games I have. Never played it before, and I've had it for over a year. Hahahahhaha! I played for 5 hours straight! Missed dinner, missed the sun going down, and the cats were really concerned about me shrieking while staring at a big shiny thing (monitor). The game? Dungeon Keeper, from 1997. Yeah, I'm behind a bit. Last night I dreamt of little else other than battle strategies and building dungeons.

I need a job.

No comments: