Monday, June 30, 2003

Gah. I am still trying to come up with a domain name for myself. Nothing too long, easy to remember (and spell), and makes people think of me. I have http://braid.freeservers.com to myself, but it would be nicer if the "freeservers" part was gone. Makes email addys much easier to type out. Oh yeah, I'd also like it to be a "dot com" address, simply because that is what most people would type in. I've got a long list of favorite words (nouns and adjectives), but no go so far on good combinations.

The sewing theme:
stitchbitch (.com not available)
sewlost (kind of depressing)
sewmuch (cute, in a smarmy, kitschy way)
I decided that I didn't want to be forced into making my webpage have a lot of sewing stuff on it (it doesn't right now), so I'm nixing the sewing theme. Same goes for any type of "craft" names.



No comments: