Friday, July 11, 2003

Whiny, whine, whine

Eeeeyaarrrgggghhhhh!!!!! I am so sick and tired of living in this pigsty!

Not my fault, I'm subletting and waiting to move in to my permanent place of residence on Agust 1st. I am not so much as living out of boxes, and not able to reach my stuff because it is all in boxes. I can't find anything, I can't start or finish any projects, and I can't cook in this tiny, useless kitchen! I couldn't live in my sublet without having some of my stuff out, so I have furniture, basic dishes, and such, but now I'm going to have to pack it all back up again. Son. Of. A. Bitch. I hate moving. Unless the new place tumbles down around my ears, I'm staying there until I move out of the city, if I ever do.

I hate carpeting, I hate that there is little to no airflow in this hovel, and I hate that I am living so close to other people. I need my space! No more apartment complexes for me, especially ones that areso fucking small.

Time to go pack for my trip to Chicago. Hopefully I can find everything I need to take with me.


No comments: