Monday, September 22, 2003

Misha

Everyone can breathe a sigh of relief, the books fit. Barely. Now I want more bookshelves just so I can display my pretties.

Cats are fun. My male cat (Misha) "helps" me feed the fish each morning. I yell, " time to feed the fish!" and he races out of wherever he was hiding and flies across the room to sit next to the aquarium. He then waits, not-so-patiently for me to finish spreading food granules on the surface of the water, so he can get a kitty-treat. Usually he sits down, opens his little mouth just like bird and I plop one in. Sometimes I drop it in too far and he gags it back out before he chokes. Hey, he apparently likes this little routine, so don't get mad at me! Otherwise, he keeps his mouth closed and I balance the treat on his nose. He looks at it cross-eyed for a bit, then lets it fall off, with a look on his face like "what am I, a dog?" and waits for me to pick it up off the floor or nudge it closer to him. Yes, I'm a sucker.

No comments: