Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloween 2005


Halloween 2005
Originally uploaded by yanajenn.

This picture was taken right after LaVonda's (aka Foxy Brown) right boob popped, spilling water everywhere and drenching her completely. It was very amusing, especially to the students working the desk who saw the whole thing. All of a sudden LaVonda yelped and we all turned to look and saw water just pouring down her front. She'd been trying to "adjust" herself before we took the photo. Heh.

I'm the one in the middle, if you couldn't figure that out. And for some reason, I look shorter than Rebecca (who is dressed as Professor McGonagall over on the left), so I think I must've been slouching a bit.

And no, I have no idea what/who I'm supposed to be, although my students said I looked quite evil. Basically, I just wanted to dye my hair a funky color. And wear makeup. And wear my off-shoulder shirt. So there.

No comments: