Thursday, February 02, 2006

Starchy Roots

Earlier this week I grew potatoes in my hair. They were only a few inches across and most of them were Yukon Golds, while a few others were a hybrid of sweet potato and regular potatoes. In fact, if you broke them open, you could see the white and orange flesh mixed together. It pinched a bit when I pulled them out of the skin by my hairline, but I could also just comb through my hair and they would pull out easily. My scalp is itching right now, while I am remembering what it felt like. It wasn't unpleasant, but it felt downright weird.

I didn't try eating any of them, but they looked tasty.

And yes, this was all just a dream I had. But what did I learn from all this?

That I really should wash my hair before going to bed after a very sweaty yoga class.

No comments: