What makes for a good Sunday?
- Sleeping in until 10:30 am
- Cheddar omelet, ham, and an English muffin topped with ginger marmalade. And coffee and orange juice, naturally.
- Opening all the windows in the house
- Giving the bedroom a good vacuuming, including the windowsills
- Cleaning out my closet, dumping another load of clothes that are too big for me
- Washing dishes, looking out the window at rows of clean laundry drying in the sun
- My cats, Missy and Misha, lazing about the yard, nibbling grass and playing jungle-kitties
- Eating homemade sticky rice with mango and strawberries for lunch