Saturday, November 25, 2006

Woman, know thy limits

I knew there was a reason why I'm not a good student. I just don't know my limits! And all the knowledge pours out of my head after awhile.

Also? Party Girl is even funnier when you're in the middle of getting your LIS degree. Best line: "He's not a dick, he's a patron."

Thanksgiving was great; good friends, good conversation, good food. Except that since I don't have any leftovers (Kathleen and Shea provided most of the meal) beyond the pumpkin cheesecake which I made, I now have a powerful urge to roast an entire turkey.

And now back to my silly little paper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, that pumpkin cheesecake looks like the best thing ever. I must make it.

I feel the procrastination pain. I have the worst study habits in the world.