Thursday, May 03, 2007

gaaaah!!!!! [hack, cough]

I am still sick. I have a final at 9am tomorrow. I will have tons of bad karma sent my way if I cough and blow my nose the entire time during our final. I do not need bad karma. I need to take a nap. I have woken up the last four nights with a throat that felt like it was filled with shards of glass. I have woken up the past two mornings with my eyes glued shut with sticky crap. My joints and neck (which is a joint) ache. My ears are clogged. Once side of my throat hurts more than the other. I took 6 different types of pills last night before I went to bed. I haven't been able to wear my contact lenses. I am so tired and wiped out by 5pm that all I can do is sit slumped over on the couch, which doesn't help my breathing much. I have been sick since Tuesday, April 17. That means I have been sick for 9 straight days.

I am sick of being sick.

No comments: