Wednesday, May 09, 2007

inanity in the afternoon

I think that's a word; "inanity..."

Anyway. Do not watch this video while taking a break from cataloging videos in the lower (and therefore quietest) level of the Undergrad library. Why? Because you will hurt yourself trying to keep from shrieking with laughter. If you're me, that is. Especially about 30 seconds from the end of the video.

SNL video: Training the crack TSA team in the fight against liquids

Why hasn't this stupid-ass regulation been turned back yet? What a bunch of dumbasses. I haven't flown since this restriction went in place and I just *know* that I'll forget to package my liquids (and gels) properly and embarrass myself in the security line. Or have my boobs patted down (which would be containing more than 3 oz of liquid if you were lactating), which is what happened the last time. Not that I'm lactating. I'm just sayin'.

No comments: