Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Guilty Pleasures

Things I only eat once in a great while and only when I feel the mood upon me. Honest.

  • Saltines smeared with real butter
  • Peanut butter and bacon sandwiches, with the bread toasted
  • A spoon of white sugar, topped with lemon juice
  • Sugar cubes [crunch, crunch, crunch]
  • Corn-on-the-cob, spread with mayonaise, sprinkled with seasoning salt, ala-Chicago street food
  • Doritos topped with shredded cheese and then microwaved (trailer trash nachos)
  • Doritos dipped in warmed-up cream cheese and salsa (just-moved-out-of-the-trailer-park nachos)
  • Canned spaghetti-Os with meatballs

    And now I will go and make myself a healthy snack and avoid eating any of the above things. What guilty food choices do *you* make?

  • No comments: