Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Oh, for crying out loud...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAA!!!! (that was screams of pain, not joy). Oh, please.

Ms. Dewey is working the Reference Desk this evening.
===================
So I decided to ask her the questions that I got asked when I worked the Reference Desk.

Where are the fiction books located?
"Personally, I like nothing better than to curl up in front of the fire with a good book."
Then she pulled out a copy of the Kama Sutra. Naughty librarian! I mean, I know librarians are hot, but...

Can you proofread this for me?
"I can't make sense out of anything that you are saying. Wait, have you been at the pub all day?"
Ahhh! She does exist! And she deals with Undergrads just like I do!

Where did you get your MSLIS degree from?
"That's interesting, in an anthropological way. Would you care to rephrase the question?"
And then she sucked on her pen for a bit. Eeeee!!!

How late is the library open?
"Oh, you're one of those! Save yourself, it's not too late to meet a real woman." Okaaayyyy...

Where is the bathroom?
...and she never answered.

Yep, time to stop poking the virtual Hott Librarian. I would've prefered an orangutan.

4 comments:

Sonya said...

I think I hate her. Plus there's something about her outfit that reinforces the librarians-wear-capelets thing.

Full Metal Lunchbox said...

I like Ms. Dewey.nbsp; I've tried asking her to go out with me, but she is being quite coy.

Jenn said...

I'm guessing that could get you lots of places! If I start hearing squealing from Jim, I'll know who is on the other end of the search.

Jenn said...

Sunday, capelets are evil. And they don't even kep your arms warm.

Josh, [in a singsong voice] she wants yooouuuu!!!