Saturday, October 07, 2006

Sicky

So, here I sit feeling sorry for myself because I am sick. I didn't go out last night because I was trying to preserve my health for an out-of-town trip today to the Festival of the Hunter's Moon. But I woke up at 8:30 feeling like death-warmed over (mmm, leftover death...) and decided that it would be better to stay home than wander around a park outside all day hacking and blowing my nose. I'm sure I would've been such a pleasant companion.

But now I'm bored. And still feeling yucky. And there is nothing good on TV on Saturdays and I've downloaded and watched all the episodes of The Office that I could. And now I want a hug. Or at least someone to go buy me some more Sudafed.

...
And I just looked over at my aquarium and realized that about 6 fish seem to be missing. I thnk that the plecostomus might be the culprit. Stupid giant catfish. He's supposed to eat algae, not other fish.

Great. Now I'm sick AND I've lost a third of my pets.

No comments: