Friday, April 06, 2007

Shiny!

I think setting up a Koha installation has taken over my personality...

Delicacy and specialness? Hmm, I could get behind that.


Your results:
You are Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)

























Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
80%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
70%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
60%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
55%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
55%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
55%
River (Stowaway)
55%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
50%
Inara Serra (Companion)
45%
Alliance
25%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
15%
You are good at fixing things.
You are usually cheerful.
You appreciate being treated
with delicacy and specialness.


Click here to take the "Which Serenity character am I?" quiz...

1 comment:

Darla said...

That is the way it is working for me. I find myself updating my MARC records over the weekend so that they will look better in my catalog. I love KOHA, but there has to be more to life than this. hmm, back to cataloging.