Wednesday, February 14, 2007

snow day

It is days like this when it really sucks to live on the other side of town, away from all my friends. I live in on the far side of Urbana and most everyone else is in Champaign. Too far to walk and there's no way I'm driving right now. Sigh. No one visits, no one calls...poor lonely me.

Okay, enough of that. That's just depressing.

My neighbors are currently making a mess by spinning their tires on the snow and packing everything down so that nothing will melt until May. At least they haven't hit my car. Yet. No one here knows how to drive in snow. And now they've ruined the prettiness that was in front of my place by driving on it. The nerve.

But I got my taxes done and I'm getting a nice refund. I hope I filled out everything correctly; being a student is really weird when it comes to taxes. Now on to the FAFSA to see if I can attend school for another year.

No comments: